Thursday, August 30, 2007

Sad...Hubby is away


hmmm...today, i am sad...hubby is off to kl today after work..he left about
he left about 3 pm today...i dont even want to mention about it. we had dinner at chillis last nite...oh yes..he had the combo fajitas and i have to agree that it was nice...mine was ok..i had the mushroom burger..well..i x managed to finish it off..it was huge...cut it into 4 pieces and yet i only managed to eat one. so you guys can imagine how big it was...
i kinda sad as i have to reconcile the time that he is not with me...well i guess i just have to pre-occupy myself for tonite or nevertheless i'll get bored..i hope he knows what he is doing and i just hope that everything would be over...
i am tired of all this...i have to admit that ...i wish i he knew what is inside my heart....i just dont want to be pushy and yet on the other hand losing my battle...all i want is him in my life..
hope he will arrives there safely and as for my, for the first time in my life i will be travelling alone all by myself and without him near me...goshh...i miss him so much...that i could never express it by words.
cant wait to see him tomorrow when he picks me up there. oh yeah, did i mention that i am taking the earliest bas off? yeah...it 7.30 am in the morning and i am taking plus liner...
will update more when i come back from my weekend holiday ok..
hubby,
how i wish what is inside my deep heart
i dont wanna loose you and yet i dont wanna hold you back.

No comments: