Monday, September 3, 2007

My lovely husband-Izaharin Ishak @ Isaac


would love to post out bout my holiday off in kl..but kinda of lazy wanna do tat..probably tomorrow when i am back on my mood...


been very tied up to work today plus sleepy all the way tru...


but been very hepi these past few days bcos was tight up with hubby all the while...yuhoooooooooooo.......how i miss him so much...feel so close yet so far when he was down in kl...but highlighted it up again when i saw his smiling face...


hubby,


me love you so much....so much that cant be epress by words...


i dedicated this blog especially to you and how i appreacite our relationship and marriage in our way to celebrate it....


will alwis be then when you calll...
P/S: He has wear a spectacle....hahahah..cute huh..yeah...tats just him...
This is specially dedicated to you

If I had never met you,
I wouldn't like you,
If I didn't like you,
I wouldn't love you,
I love you,
If I didn't love you,
I wouldn't miss you,
But I did, I do and I will always.

No comments: